It's time to reveal our 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤-𝐀-𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝 reading !
In this reading we explore the energies surrounding the card that you've chosen. Every card holds a unique message and insight that may resonates with you situation.
We have 𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 #𝟑𝟗 with 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲 and 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬' wisdom.
𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 #𝟑𝟗 usually will "associate" with blockages, difficulties, hadship just imagine cats and dogs rain where you cannot see what lies ahead.
But, need to remember also that I Ching always 2-sides of story, the other thing that we can see from 𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 #𝟑𝟗 about to control the flowing water to one direction's source which can be easy if we have the correct resources and knowledge.
Technically, both 𝐆𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐧 represent knowledge, experiences, resources. The little difference from these 2 trigrams is on the determination & procastination and wsidom & arrogancy, respectively.
So 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 for this week are :
• Asses the situation thoroughly and objectively, so we can put on priority, importance, and urgency.
. Then only we can divide the complexity into a smaller and manageable "tasks"
• with the appearance of 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲, we can ask for help and assistance for advices, perspectives, and creative solutions.
• Have a resilience and determination in navigating the situation so when the time is right - give us time around 4-10 days times or the longest March 2024, we can move confidentally and wisely.
By the Oracle Card, it also points that we have that treasures, gifts , and ability to handle the situation with the innovative and positive way.
We have 𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 #𝟐𝟕 with 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲 with 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐨 wisdm card.
𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 #𝟐𝟕 is a nourishing card, where [ literally] we've been asked to prioritize the self-care moment which includes the food we take, the exercise, nutrition, ability to re-gain your strength especially now with the 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲.
This also includes everything that comes in and out through our mouth either its the food, words, information, and sharing knowledge.
Be mindful with your words and speech. Be balance between givibg and receiving.
Here are 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 for this week :
• Use the power words, choose wisely and "relay" it out effectively so it can give encouragement and uplifting sense toward others.
• The "communication" also can be expressed through different forms and creative approch such as put visualisation, arts, illustrations, and icons so, the message can be received well.
• Be professional between work and play to ensure that the cycle still can be healthy. Also ensure that relationship need to be based on mutual nourishment. Everyone has their own activities and no one is too busy actually, it's only the matter of priorities.
• Watch your food intake this week especially if you have gastric or indigestion problem,
By the Oracle Card, we've been asked to relax, allow life to flow, use your energy more on the present moment and do the best you can . Life can be easy if you let go the fear and attachment.
We have 𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 #𝟒𝟑 with 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲 and 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐞 card.
A lot of "name" give to this 𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 #𝟒𝟑, but basically if we observe the lines' composition itself we can see that the Yang lines try to push the Yin line away. It show a breakthrough moment where you need to eliminate and filter the unnecessary things that has already not aligned with the resolution you want to create.
This hexagram comes after increasing moment where we need to balance it so it won't excessive then burst.
So, from here, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 that you need to prepare are :
• Be focus and alert on the opportunities that lead to the growth and development
• Take calculated risks when needed, evaluate the psosibilities and consequences before making the decision - simple ways : we need to have the plan and systematic formate that we need to refer to.
• Timing is the key together with the patience and preparation
• Keep journaling your progress and acknowledge smaller milestonez
• When you are at the wrong, admit it and ask for advice and guidance
• Lastly,do not be complacent but also do not be too confident. These must be balance.
Influence yourself to be better everyday, put up a good work and give a pat on your head that you have done a good job. Between dybamic movement and static observation need to be balance so you can put your emotion under control to move forward beautifully.